Ladywell Medical Centre West patients have access to a Welfare Officer who can assist you with:
- helping people through benefit application processes
- assisting to challenge Department for Work and Pension benefit decisions up to and including Tribunals
- Dealing with Benefit over-payments.
- Income maximisation
- Exploring debts and debt options small/large, informal/formal
- Assistance in setting up payment plans
- Rent arrears
- How to access different housing
- What help can be available to meet housing costs
- What can happen if you are at risk of losing your home
- What can be done to help a person continue to live in their own home
Appointments are available on a Thursday afternoon at the practice - please speak to reception for further details.